She slipped me her number?

I popped by a great burger joint for some quick take-away on the way home. I've been here a few times when I work late, and I'm not in the mood to cook.
A good-looking girl has been flirting with me every time I've gone. I haven't asked her out or anything because I'm a little shy and I've never been good with women.

I took an important call when I paid and stepped away for a few minutes. When I came back I grabbed my food, said goodbye, and left.

I got home and realized she slipped her name and number into the bag.

I'm a little nervous now, and I'm thinking about texting her. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's starting things with you because you haven't yet! She obviously likes you, give her a call man! What are you waiting for?

• I didn't think she really liked me so much that she would give me her number, so I never broke out of my shell enough to ask her for her number.
      I guess I'm a little stubborn when it comes to acting quickly.
      I did send her a text though. Thanks for the response.

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 3

• She's already done the hard part for you. There is nothing to be nervous about. No wondering if she's into you, no fear of rejection. Contact her and enjoy the gift bestowed upon you.

• My biggest fear, which has always stopped me from asking women out, is in ruining the relationship.
      I also wonder what a lot of women see in me. I tend to keep to myself, don't flirt with women at all (that I know of), and I can often be lost in my own world. I'm not criticizing myself. I just don't have what a lot of other men have: concrete self-confidence, a muscular body, and a heavy dose of assertiveness.
      I did text her though. I haven't received a response, and it has been a couple hours, but I assume she's very busy.
      Thank for the response!

• just say hey

• just say hi it's me

What Guys Said 2

• Just text her, something along the lines of " I wasn't expecting a prize inside my meal" but worded differently, obviously she likes you, go for it

• if you dont then you will always wonder what may have been