It is ok to text a girl a few days after she said I'll be in touch with you?

We hit off well during our two dates we've had so far. Usually she'll say I'll give you a call on a specific day and she does. We keep in touch often. This past Tuesday was our second date in other words a day ago. Before we departed she said she was going to keep in touch with me. Today is Thursday, I plan to text her Sat if I don't hear from her by then. Is this ok or should I wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her text her!! I love it when a guy I like or am talking to or any guy texts me, it shows that you're thinking about me and you are spontaneous are confident, so go for it

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Text her! I think most girls like it when guys are the first one to text, I know I do. If things seemed to go well, then text her once you feel like it. Don't listen to that 3 day rule either, if you feel like talking to her, do it. Good luck!

• You're thinking too much. Just do it

What Guys Said 0