Would you do a women on her period?

Just wondering if anyone would/has

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, not on her heaviest days but when she was still having it. I've gone down on girls who are having their period. Some girls get incredibly horny when they are, as the Rolling Stones say in their song Satisfaction, "when you see she's on her losing streak".

Do you get horny then or have been interested?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah. Duh... Here's why

1. I can shower
    2. An orgasm will relieve her cramps, and hence her mood problems. Win-Win-Win
    3. Why would I ever keep the little guy in his saddle for 1/7 of the time? (4 days/28 days). Sex is totally worth a shower, sometimes demands it

• I've not only done them ; I've eaten them,
    You don't stop fighting, just because of a bloody nose.

• Personally I would not. Excess fluids already bother me enough, adding the lining of your uterus to the mix is just the last straw.

• If I was dating her.

• i sure would

What Girls Said 3

• I've heard of a few guys saying they would man up and do it, but I believe it when I see the aftermath. Personally, I don't even want to be touched by myself when I am on my period. I'm not sure even if my guy was man enough to do it that I would let him. Maybe after or before, but not during.

• I want to know if guys who have been in a 2 year relationship would do it while the gf was on her period with no condom not during her heavy periods

• Plenty of men have and/or would!