Guys: Do men like to be chased?

I have a question for the guys on here. Do men like to be chased or Do you like to be the chaser in the relationship? Also do you think it's appropriate for women to chase men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Although it's different for most men, I feel that men don't mind being the chaser. It's just that things would go along a lot quicker if women did the chasing. For one they would enjoy it and yes it is appropriate to chase men. They seem more relaxed than women when they find out someone likes them, and even if they don't return the feelings they won't find the situation awkward. If the man does the chasing, insecurities may get the best of him if he isn't the buff alpha male most men make themselves out to be, and the chase could slow to a halt.

What Guys Said 12

• It depends. Usually not though. If it is a girl I would normally chase, then yes. Otherwise, it makes me feel bad because I have to reject her in a way that doesn't make her feel disappointment.

Every guy knows rejection by age 12-14, but girls don't learn it until later and unless she's smokin' hot, I don't want to be chased by her.

• No, not really.

• Yes, personally I do like to be chased. Its fun and you know without a doubt she likes you and you don't have to roll the dice and take a wild ass guess.

• No. I will make it clear if I am attracted to you or not. I don't agree with the chasing "game" for either genders though.

• I do not care. I like to have a good time enjoy some fun positive interaction of if we enjoy each other then advance in our relationship. I do my best not to play games.

• Yaaassssssssss. I like to get chased :)
    It's very appropriate for women to chase, equality yo!

• Romantically sure. As long as it isn't with a weapon, vehicle, or positive pregnancy test it's all good!

• If you want something, go for it.

• We definitely like being chased. It takes the pressure of us, and most importantly, it lets us know we won't be rejected. Chase. Always chase.

• I would way rather be chased because it takes the pressure off a lot!

• I would but it'll never happen

• i wish girls chased guys more often. A girl i really liked once liked me back, and we both knew it, she didn't chase me at all, i kept dropping hints, but she kinda came off as disinterested. she never texted me first, which would be nice every now and then, and I felt like i was carrying the whole mutual crush thing. I think if she chased me a little more, we could have had a relationship. now, we are just friends :/

What Girls Said 0