How do girls like being asked on a date?

I know in today's culture it's all about texting pretty much all the time. But I've heard that calling a girl when asking her out is preferred to texting. But I've also known girls who have said they hate talking on the phone. So do girls actually prefer to be asked out on the phone vs via text?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it depends on the girl. Personally, I prefer being asked out on the phone, because well sometimes when someone asked you out via text its hard to know if there serious. Considering, there are a lot of vocal gestures lost in just sending a text. However, I am a vary interpersonal person. I know plenty of girls who would rather the less intense text message , where they could word their response perfectly. Think about the girl, is she more shy? or is she a people person? Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the girl. I wouldn't mind either, but face to face is a lot more personal and romantic, and I'm sure would get you more points with her.

• I hate being asked out on either! Try to do it in person in a cute way like getting her candy that u have written on the wrapper " wanna have dinner sometime?"

• I prefer being asked out over the phone. It works best for both people. If you are the one being asked out you really hear and understand the point and emotions they are getting across. And if you are asking someone out it is a tad bit easier if they say no because you aren't looking them in the face

What Guys Said 1

• I would like to take you out on a date at this time, at this place. They want to know it's a date, even it scares them... they want to know it is, so that they know how to prepare for it

• Make sure you have a few options though. She may not want to do what you have planned, so... make sure you have others, just in case