Women in your 20s: What do you find most attractive about a guy my age (late 30s) and why would you date me instead of some guy your age?

Trying to figure out if I should stop trying to forge a relationship with women my age who seem to be no more mature than women in their 20s.

• Youthful appearance
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Success
    0% (0)50% (1)11% (1)Vote
  • Ability to spoil you
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Emotional maturity
    100% (7)50% (1)89% (8)Vote
  • Good in bed
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• its obvious! because you're more emotionally mature

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Men in their thirties typically know what they want. They also know how to treat women and are more likely to want to retire the black book.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its how you treat us i think. My bf is 31 and i am 23. I really dont know why i like him but i am comfortable when im with him. He's not as sweet as the other guys out there but once he made a move, i can be submissive (well most of the time :D)
    He is more on to actions than words. So once he said something romantic, i know its true :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i only date the boys i find cute and special ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional maturity... Women aren't always the best at this, but a relationship can't handle two of being dysfunctional... That is catastrophic

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally go for men my age, not that I don't think men in their 30's are attractive, but I'm looking for a life companion & someone whose at the same page in their life as me. Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I feel option D (emotional maturity) is the root for al the other poll options! 8-)

0|0
    0|0