Why don't I ever get messages on online dating sites (pof)?

I've been on pof it before and I've gotten very few messages and i was on for almost a year, whats up with these sites? id say iam pretty good looking, charming. maybe too good looking? are women intimidated by good looking guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have to send messages to them first! :-D

I get views on my profiles without initiating, but never a message.

Get proactive and start messaging these girls!

What Girls Said 5

• You should have posted this question with your picture so we could give an honest opinion! :DD JK. Well, maybe, like you said, you are too good looking and women in that site find you intimidating.. Or better yet, they are scared that your picture is too good to be true and at the end you're just a poser? which I hope, you're not :)))

• I've been told i look like an underwear model before, blah damn my develish good looks

• sometimes I am because I think that someone who's too good looking would want a supermodel and im no supermodel. I thik it depends what you write i your profile though. if you're a nice looking guy but in your profile, you sound cocky or full of yourself than that could be both intimidating as well as unattractive. talk about how nice you are and what you enjoy doing :)

• you're probably ugly

• Simply girls don't message guys on dating sites we wait for guys to message us, well mostly.

• Girls date guys they think they have a chance with. They may also not find you attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Go to a popular paid site. Plenty of fish is where all the kiddies hang out because they don't have access to a credit card or the means to pay for professional service. It's full of trolls and people who are not serious about looking for a partner.

I'd never recommend using a free to use dating site.

That... and even online women don't chase. They get the messages. They don't send them.

• It's because you have a penis. If you had a vagina, the messages would be piling up faster than you could read them. (you probably wouldn't want to read most of them)

• Perhaps they want Mr. Perfect, Mr Universe 2014