Nothing About Me Is Sexy, And It Sucks!?

After tonight, I'm done. I keep trying to go out, socialize and meet women... but they don't give a shit about me. When I cold approach women, they shrug me off. When my friends introduce me to their female friends, they talk to me for 5 minutes and shrug me off or keep me at bay. It's always the same thing. As a result, I have never had a girlfriend since the 5th grade, I have never been on a real date (except for the girl who used me to buy her stuff), and I have never kissed a girl before.

Physique: I am of average body type (150 lbs), but I am muscular. Not super ripped, but lean.

Personality: I'm a pretty mellow guy. I rarely get angry and if I do, I am good at masking my emotions. I am quiet and reserved, but I can be fun and social when I really get to know someone. I am also very hardworking and ambitious and run a few small business on the side on top of my schooling and I am just starting my career since I just graduated college. I also tend to be very intellectual and have strong morals, and it often shows when I talk with people.

Style: I typically wear blazers, fitted jeans, button downs, henleys, a nice watch and sneakers (I keep my sneakers clean so they always look brand new).

It just sucks. I feel like I am a good guy and have great looks as well, but women always look me over and don't show any interest in me. Attracting, I feel is based on looks (initially)... then personality when time goes on. I just don't feel I have any sexy qualities that women see in me.

I don't care about sex. I just want to meet a woman or women I can connect with... but it never works out.

Also to note. I am 23, I have no kids (obviously), and I've been told time and time again that I am an old soul and very mature for my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't you dare give up... Look at this shit man, this should be inspirational. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVbWIkO33n0

• If he can get this you can find a girl

• I suppose we can.

• Message me lol Maybe we can figure something out for you ^^

What Girls Said 5

• Well you sound like you can get a girl and you talk to girls so you don't seem very shy. But… it's so hard to answer the question because I don't know what you look like.

• Lol. I can't talk to women. I try to go up to them and make conversation, but I shrugged off like I am a nothing. I am pretty private when it comes to being online, but men and women are always calling me a "handsome man".

• Hmmm… a pretty difficult situation. They say appearance is everything, maybe something about you physical is really catching the ladies eyes. Can you describe yourself?

• lets see a picture lol honestly if you're not as good looking as you think you are then that is why u dont get girls, but if you are indeed good looking then i guess you have to change the way you talk to girls.

• Have some confidence please. I have seen girls running after jerks just because confidence is irresistable. U r good looking so why to worry? And be extrovert and confident... dont try to look desperate when ur frnds introduce u to girls. Be urself and just enjoy.:-)

• I think you may not have a good first impression, maybe it is too obvious that you are looking for a gf not getting to know them. Instead of going to the bar meeting your friends' female friends. i think you can go to the gym or yoga lol or volunteering group or wherever that you can meet new people and engage them in a longgggg time without approaching them as a potential date

• Getting so tired of these poor me pity posts! Are you sick terminally? Are you healthy and not living in poverty? Do you live with some severe disfigurement? Seriously, there are so many things to be thankful for but instead you whine about nobody finding you sexy!

What Guys Said 4

• You're just another guy who meets all the wrong women. I'm still single myself, it's hard to be attracted to women who are attracted to me, but me not to them. Otherwise I've had bed luck, BUT have meet a woman here and there who I've could of dated this past decade.

-You haven't meet the right woman and obviously, neither have I, LOL!

• When I was in high school all the wrong women were interested in me. Sure, they hot... but they were into smoking weed, drinking and having sex. I've always been a mature guy, and I'm not into women like that. Since becoming an adult, women just don't seem interested in me any longer and never give me the time of day. It's so frustrating.

• What can I say, some women are bad in one way while other are bad in another. Some do crazy while others act crazy.

• These two opinions you have seem really conflicting. I'm not sure how you can think both things.

"I feel like I am a good guy and have great looks as well"
    " I just don't feel I have any sexy qualities that women see in me"

• Idk, talk less about yourself, u ain't selling a car, at 1st u need to flirt with her n say all the right stuff, initially they don't really care about who u really r

• The only reason I am talking about myself here is so people can understand where I coming from. I can't flirt with women. I try to be nice to them, be genuine, comment of their clothes or tell them they look stunning and all I get are the following words: Okay, cool, thanks, alright, I know, Ummm thanks?

• Well I saw ur comment to the anon above n that makes perfect sense, girls in the club r not looking for guys to pick them up, they r either dtf or not, u need to talk to girls in a more casual setting, n u need to learn to say what they want, unless ur someone they see often n they already like u

• ok dont wear blazers , stop internet dating , go out and find a right girl.

• Did I say I was internet dating? Read before you post.

• i know you never, but if you do , then dont do it. just saying.