16 and never kissed or done anything is that weird?

I had a boyfriend for 2 months, but went on one date. All we did was he put his arm around me. He was my first and only boyfrind

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh please o great lord have mercy on me and FUCKING SHOOT ME!!!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

no, I mean yes you are super fucking weird... you are 16 and all you have done is have your hand wrapped around your shoulder... and just 1 bf? You should have had 22 bfs by now, given birth to 6 different kids... all from different daddy of different color and should have dropped out of school. Ya know... thats what all your friends do and parents resent... so it obviously is the right, more sensible and the smartest thing to do. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong and more importantly UN-COOL! like omg~

Sarcasm*

If I was your daddy I would smack the shit out of you for being so stupid. wtf do you expect at age 16. wtf is wrong with you. how the fuck do u get it in your head that dating and boys (petty weakling loser shits) are worth your time. wait till you are like 22 or better 25 and then date. Till then stop fooling around and being a plaything for useless dumb as fuck child-baby-boys.

• And I was kidding too. So thanks, for swearing at me and all that stuff *coughsarcasmcough*

• iwas kidding too.

What Guys Said 7

• Same, I'm 16 and I never had my first kiss
    Sometimes I think that I could go and ask a random girl if we can kiss (just like the YouTube videos) but the more I think about it, I don't like the idea... I could get herpes
    And I want my first kiss to be with someone I like, sure, I'd love to have a romantic movie kiss, but if it's not with someone special it wouldn't be special

Answering your question: it's not weird :)

• Ya... don't go kissing a random chick... I have determined that it's better to wait, CUZ u only get ur first kiss once.

• Well, I'm 10 years older than you and I've never done anything with a girl. If you're weird then god knows what I am.

• You're so young. how can you ask such a question? Some people are impossible...

• sounds normal to me. I've never had a girlfriend or anything and I'm 21

• It's not weird.

• Never trust, and fall in love with first guy. remember my words, and you will Live more in life.

• My cousin didn't date until he was out of high school. He's married. My dad didn't meet my mom until he was 28 and she was 29. Trust me, you're fine... people get people at different times

What Girls Said 5

• When I was 16 I had my first and only bf but we didn't kiss until 6 months in. So don't feel bad you'll get a lot more chances at more experiences.

• I'm 20 and I've never kissed, dated, or anything else. It's pretty common to not do anything for a while and look at it this way. You're a head of me!

• Ooh you want sex quickly don't you?

just cos everyone's doing it, doesn't mean you have to follow...

• Nope, not weird. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 21.

• Not weird at all. It's a good thing. The longer you wait the better. Something you won't understand until you're older probably but trust me :-)