Would you ever go out with a ginger?

Im 18 and iv never had a girlfriend. Anytime i tried it always failed. The first time i asked out a girl she laughed at me. And my first girlfreind only went out with me to make her old boyfreind jealous, and yes i know it sounds stupid. Its just been on my mind and i can't get it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes if I found him attractive!

There's only 3 that I can think of my whole life well maybe 2 because he had dark reddish brown and his brother had the more common orange hair. That 1 was in middle school, he's older than me & had a gf (no she wasn't a redhead)
    The other 2 were in college and pretty cool people except one had pinkish skin.. the other had nice long curly hair ;)

All had something unique about them and I don't mean their hair color, it was their personality.

I didn't actually know any of these guys personally but say Hi sometimes so acquaintances I guess.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd go out with a ginger.

• hair colour has no affect on personality and shit! don't worry!! in fact, my crush is a ginger, I love red hair it's so nice:)

• Gingers are hot dude

• one of my friend who is a ginger has the most beautiful girl. she's lovely in every way and even girls admit that.

• I know plenty of girls that loved ron weasly from Harry potter. I used to like ed sheeran. Also there's a cute ginger on switched at birth. So yes I would.

• i would, i am not bothered by hair colour or eyes colour

• Of coarse I would!! :)

• my crush last year was a hot ginger

• I'm a ginger lol! Hair color isn't a great importance lol!

• I had a crush on a ginger and he liked me back. Too bad he moved away and we fought and now he probably thinks I need mental help.
    I know a guy who is ginger and is dating this beautiful girl a year older than him. Trust me, you just need to be free and yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd go out with a ginger 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Gingertinalouise-wheel.jpg

-She was sort of a dumb blonde, but with red hair, LOL!

• Well the one ginger I knew in hs girls found really cute, he had a patch of hair that was a slightly different colour than the rest of his hair we all bugged him about haha. The other ginger is married so, women seem to be down.

• Ginger girls are the sexists ever, many guy like ginger girls.

I do not know about how girls like ginger boys though.

• Bro Confidence is key, I think you bleive your not good looking your fat well work it Work till your dead im 100% sure you'll get a girl honest. Just don't be a pussy.

• I've had two bad incidents with ginger girls, so I steer clear of them.

• wtf... red heads are attractive. just like any another normal human being... "ginger'... whoever came up with that needs to be smacked on the side of their head

the first girl that laughed at you... she sound like a loser shallow hilarious bitch. Normal, respectful people dont act like that... when there is no cause to... only dumb insecure airheads do