Are guys into tall girls?

Im a 6'0 girl and im very insecure about my height but i mean are guys in to tall girls?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men just want a woman who's shorter than him.

Some dudes will be just fine with being the same height as you, and yeah, a few guys will even be okay with you being taller than them. That last group is, rightly or not, a fairly small minority.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You'll make some tall dude a real happy camper one day. Do NOT be insecure about your height. Be a tall, proud young woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course!!! don't be insecure there are many guys who would date a 6' girl. your height is great don't worry

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE tall girls. So... MUCH!
    Guys don't DISLIKE tall girls, so don't worry. Unless he's shallow, you're height won't be a problem!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it sorta hot, but I'm 6'4 so that's still short from my point of view.

Maria Sharapova is 6'2, and is widely regarded as one of the most attractive women in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'09" and I have no problem dating a girl taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn i feel small and short by reading comments that they are over 6'0" height... why can't i reach at least 6'1" :(

i'll date tall girls as long as she is not taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2" and I like girls over 6'0".

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao don't worry about height honestly height never ever matter unless your like 3 foot. Guys don't have to be into anything there are 2 things i can think of right now.
    1. Physical Attractions
    2. The way you talk to him its just like making friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm only a couple of inches shorter than you and don't have any dramas. Because you're tall, its likely more tall guys will be attracted to you than short but you won't have trouble because of your height :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this isn't answering your question, but where did you get your sweatshirt? I love it <3

0|0
    0|0