I feel like a lot of girls instantly stereotype me as being gay? Where does this come from?

Girls meet me and think im gay. Where does this come from?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, from your picture, you dress well, good teeth, nice brows and a cute baby face, that is what girls love, but don't get from most normal blokey guys, so because they're not used to it, they would probably instantly assume you maintain your appearance well, so probably un-obtainable, and hence homosexual.
    But must be frustrating if you're not, to constantly be accused.

What Girls Said 5

• You probably have old-fashioned manners. Think of it a positive, at least they can trust you (gay thing) and you can have inside details in their girl-group. And one day when you meet some-one she will not think of you as gay, or if she did just have a laugh.
    As for everyone assuming your gay make a joke about it.

• maybe they tell you this to tease you

• you're probably not masculine enough

• It could be your voice and/or the way you speak. If you sound like a girl or talk like a girl I would think you are gay. It can also be if you wear tight shirts and stand with your weight on one leg giving you a hip and your arms folded. Girl like body language would make me think that as well.

• Those shorts... But It's the style now a days. At least they aren't dolphin shorts. Girls just aren't that use to metro sexual guys.

• It's your clothing...

What Guys Said 2

• It could be your body language mate. What you do is, next time a girl asks you if your gay or makes an indication that she thinks you are, ask her why she thinks that, be friendly about it and open. Listen to what she has to say and change it accordingly. And tell her your not, stress it haha (I'm guessing your not)
    Good luck mate :)

• Learn to treat women more like sex objects, and let them catch you staring at girls. Guys that are too respectful are all assumed to be gay. I know women will disagree, but I had the same problem, until I asked one why she though that, and she responded, it was because she never saw me look at girls like that. After I started checking out girls more openly, I was never assumed to be gay since. I am glad that one was honest, the rest never would tell me why they thought it.

The truth is women love being seen as sex objects, but don't want to admit it. Just like you would love a cute girl checking out your ass, they love a cute guy checking out their ass. This is why they dress slutty, but act upset when guys look. Deep down they crave the attention.