Is dating a 17 year old bad when you're 20?

This chick stopped me while I was checking the mail in my complex and she got my number. She is 17 and I am 20 and I don't know if a 20yr old dating a 17 is a bad thing..

Well we didn't talk that much really. Last night we were texting back and forth so that doesn't really count (I think) but I just wouldn't want anything to backfire and me getting screwed over for the age difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• Morality is based far too heavily on age. Do the two of you seem to be at the same level of maturity? Does she seem serious?

There is only something wrong with it if your own moral compass says there is.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not immoral at all! I've done the same age difference.

I don't know about missouri, but the law only governs sex. So if you don't have sex, ur definitely safe.

What Guys Said 2

• It's legal in Missouri, which is where your profile says you live, if that's what your asking. You're really the only one who can determine whether or not it is moral.

• its only 3 years difference, my girl is 2 years younger than me, if its legal, and you both know what your doing, its perfectly fine and normal