Intelligent girls turn me on. When I'm getting lectured and proven wrong by a cute girl I feel myself falling for her?

I'm by no means stupid. I'm a fairly intelligent guy.

That said, I find myself hopelessly drawn to women smarter than me. I've noticed this recently, as the smarter women on GaG are who I tend to follow.

The question is, am I doomed? Will I forever be chasing women who find me dissatisfying?

I'm dominant in general, but I like women with super brains that can outwit me. Deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are one rare case!! I hope general men think like you! In workplace if a woman can work, the guys will think of her like allergies... They think women that intelligent and can work is always competitive...

What Girls Said 2

• that's interesting! most women like men whom they're able to dominate in at least one aspect especially if that aspect turns out to be intelligence!

• Maybe it's because you respect intelligence, of any kind really. You probably find it attractive because it means that they can hold their own in a conversation. Being intelligent yourself means that you've learned to respect it elsewhere. I think it simply means that it's just a trait you find attractive in a girl. I don't know if this helped at all but I hope you get your answer :)

What Guys Said 2

• Plenty of smart women like not as smart and dominant guys :)

• Because it is hot when you can hold an intellectual conversion with them and they keep up. Also it is great when you don't feel like you are talking to a potato.