Would u date a grl out of your race? (This question is for white guys)

I am 17
5.6ft in height
Fair complexion
Hour glass
But im a srilankan

Most Helpful Guy

• You are young, very young. Don't make that be your biggest worry. I can assure you, many a guys will come running after you when the time is right. Just remember, at young age, it seems irrelevant, but marrying withing your own culture is the most logical thing to do.

• Mhm thanks sir (:

• Thank you for the MH. Not for me but for yourself. I don't even have to hope because I KNOW when the time is right, the very best person will come for you. And then I hope you will invite this ol' uncle to your wedding :)

• aneaaa :D sure I would... I'll give u a big feast sir :D thx...(:

What Guys Said 17

• Hell yeah. Especially if she had eyes like the ones in your pic. They remind me of my old gf whose Mom was from Thailand. She had a deep brown complexion from her Dad (African) and rounded Asian features. She was the most beautiful woman to ever honor me with her company. :-)

We would have made awesome looking babies. :-D

Short version: You'll have no trouble attracting any kind of guy you want based on your looks. Just make sure that what you do is as good as how you look and you'll be beating men away with sticks if you're not already.

• so sweet thanks sir :D

• No! I won't date outside the human race! I won't date an oak tree! I won't give a flatworm the time of day! I don't even talk to snails!

Seriously though, of course I would. I married the best girl ever and she wasn't white (I'm white, she was Korean).

• So sweet :D best of luck sir :)

• Why is this question only for white guys? As a Sri Lankan girl, why aren't you curious about black guys, Hispanic guys, Middle Eastern guys, and also Asian guys? Are white guys better than all of them? I mean if you had still asked this question without having it referred to only white guys, majority of the people answering your question would still have been white guys considering that's easily the majority in these sites. Does a guy's white skin color matter that much to you for you to ignore other guys outside your race besides white?

• i guess she is attracted to them more

• my mind is only a few races causcian, asian, black
      thats all i didn't cover all countries coz i dont know many. so it is based on that that i come to the conclusion. i am very well aware of what i wrote. u can never change what people want unless they want to.

• WTS Going on? -_-

• I prefer Asian and caucasian girls because I am more attracted to those. (While I am caucasion/ white) So the answer is yes for me.

Yet, the preference mostly fades away, because usually it all just comes down to the girl. If she is attractive and nice, it doesn't matter what race is.

• This is something I've struggled with myself, I'm white I don't think I'm racist (biggest white guy fear EVER), I like all the asians, the latina babes and middle eastern but I'm not attracted to black chicks. Not that I hate them or I don't think they are pretty but I'm just not attracted to them.

• Yes i would date girl outside of my race.. i think girls outside my
    race like me cause they fall for my gorgeous blue eyes.. i liked
    this one girl who was India , she was Muslim and i totally loved
    this girl but she dumped me cause she said, her marriage was
    per-arranged by her parents , there was great lot years in age
    difference but i still loved her.. i didn't want her to leave her
    religion for me i told her it was fine and i really did accept her

• Yes I would date anybody that I found attractive and was a good person.
    I notice that you put "but" you are srilankin as if it had a negative meaning.
    There is nothing wrong with where you come from, and you are quite attractive also.
    You will have no trouble finding someone.

• Probably I have only ever liked one girl and its cause I loved her personality so if you have personality then i would have no problem.

• I'm actually crushing on a half white-half Sri Lankan girl at the moment, but unfortunately it's just not going to go anywhere, but she is such a beautiful and intelligent woman and I wish her nothing but good fortune in the future, so to answer your question, yes I would date outside of my race. A woman's racial background is not a problem for me, we're all humans and that's all that matters to me.

• thanks sir.. best of luck (:

• Thank you very much, I wish you luck too.

• If I was attracted to her, yes. Unfortunately, the chances of me being attracted to somebody outside of my race are pretty low.

• Ahh ok (: thanks for answering !!!

• Race does not really matter to me. I'd date a girl of any race so long as she was attractive, loyal, and sweet.

• Good to hear :) thanks for answering :D

• I've been bullied, and called bad names too. I practice gung fu now though, so that doesn't happen anymore, at least not in person.

• Ahahax cool :D

• Yes i wouldn't mind as long as you'r a good person at heart.

• Sure I would.

• i find usually it's the guys who are racist... women are more open minded to interracial relations... i don't think it a problem...

• Tx for your opinion sir :D

• Of course, I don't care about race that much, just have a good personality.

• definitely, race really isn't all that important

• Here is Australia Sri Lankan girls are very pretty , yeah i am into any race really :P

• Lol, thanks anyway (:

What Girls Said 0