Im getting braces help?

will metal braces stop me from being able to kiss my boyfriend i may be able to get invisble ones so would that be better for kissing him

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want the clear ones ask for ceramic braces. they're hard to see unless you really focus. and you can still kiss and eat all kinds of foods but be warned... you have to maintain your mouth with more effort if you choose to eat all those foods like nuts and stuff that breaks into a thousand pieces in your mouth hahaa.

What Guys Said 3

• I've kissed girls when i had braces :D... these just hurt in the beginning... But always rinse your mouth out first because food gets stuck in them :/

• Braces won't stop you from kissing your bf lol you'r so funny :D

• No. . . not at all. In fact braces can be a real turn on!

What Girls Said 3

• Braces won't get in the way of anything, I promise you. I've had them before (the clear kind) but as far as getting in the way it's the same as the metal kind, it just won't.

• Braces and kissing are fine! Just don't have him chewing gum while you make out. I had braces for 4 years. It stops nothing! You will be perfectly fine kissing your boyfriend

• I have braces and I've had them for a year it doesn't mess with anything :) my boyfriend Is paranoid that my teeth hurt and always asks me if I feel ok before he kisses me haha :)