Girls, what is the first thing you notice or look for when you are meeting a guy you have never met?

You randomly meet somebody, somewhere, out there, in the world, what is the first thing you look for, example, his personality, his looks, his shoes, the way he dresses, his friends...

Most Helpful Girl

• His shoes. Definitely his shoes.

... Just kidding. I look at his face first (eyes, smile), then notice how much taller he is than me. Then I notice his demeanor/personality, and if his friends are around I notice them too. The people you associate with say a lot about you I think. I don't pay much attention to how he dresses unless it's really bad or really nice.

What Girls Said 7

• My firstttt look is their height, If their tall its a plus. Then i look at the way they speak if they have humor or smile. Like sometimes when i meet people the looked bored or like depressed but if the guy automatically smiles when you greet him thats suchh a turn on like no girl will actually like drop their panties the moment they smile and say hey but we alll lovee it like it shows your friendly and we can get comfy. Then i look for his style what he's wearing, is he classy? is he a bum? does he have nice teeth? does he smell good? This is all so important especially the smell like you have to smell like what dreams are made of if you wana score with chicks. Then his experiences and family etc some later if i bother to stick around... but mainly the first couple are important bases

• I look at the guys smile then his facial expressions around me, and personality. Then i look how he dresses.

• his face i love a handsome face, then is he thin or not, i don't like fat because i fear he will get fatter, then muscle is a bonus. He must be hygienic and dress in clean clothes this is essential for me to be attracted.

• His personality and attitude towards people.. How he behaves. More humble, respectable and gentleman he is.. More he would get my attention:)

• A smile is what makes him the most approachable & puts me at ease

• the first thing i definitely notice is his height, then it would be his eyes and then his lips

• Attitude. If he treats me like one of his one night stands, then no.

What Guys Said 0