Do you think I still need to lose more weight?

this is me in my avatar,... my current weight is 108 lbs,... i used to be 118 lbs then 2 years ago i used to be 144lbs lol

any how i still feel so hudge,... i worked out so much i wanted a body like britney spears but after losing weight and working out i still feel so bulky and thick...

what more should i do to look like the body i want?

oh and my hieght is 5'2,... and mesurements are 32b-28-38... weight 108 lbs

Most Helpful Guy

• I may sound pervy but I got a boner.. just stop being insecure, do you eat healthy? not everything that is healthy can actually make you loose weight. I just watched a report on tv that showed the 'healthy' girl had 3000kcal per day while the 'unhealthy' girl had just 1000kcal

• no no i eat very healthy,... im a health freak actualy woundt touch junkfood at all,... i also care what goes on inside my body,... health is wealth :)

• just keep under 2000kcal's a day and do sports and I think the body will automatically shrink with time. I actually think you just need to keep training to keep the body you actually have. and you may remove the pic after you got a good answer, it gives creeps green lights. keep liftin ;)

• lol got it, good advice. thanks :)

What Guys Said 17

• Id say you look fine. Though I can say after having battled weight issues for a long time. I always feel like Im huge, even when Im not.

Ok you look better than fine.

• omg you're 108? if anything you need to gain a little weight so no you're all good. you dont need to lose any weight! :D

• NO NO NO. You don't need to lose any more weight! You look amazing, and you should be proud of your body.

• Your getting there you have very nice curves. Don't feel hudge or w/e you say, you are not round and are looking sexy.

• Im pretty sure you shouldn't lose a single pound ever again. you're really hot. Grab some self-esteem already

• no no no u don't need to lose any weight. You look great :)

• No, you're fine. What a lot of girls don't realise is that too thin can be just a little off-putting. You are very attractive though, and if you eat healthy that's even better.

• I'd have to agree with the other guys. You've got a really nice shape already

• No, you are at an ideal weight

• Ya it wouldn't hurt. But mostly, you have odd bone structure. Your hips don't really match. Your whole frame is too wide for your height.

• i thot that too...

• since its my bone structure not sure what more to improve, i already workout and do aerobics

• There's nothing you can do. Just party :)

• You have an amazing body.

• Nice female shape, don't loose any more weight, you are about your ideal weight.

• You're in shape, you don't need to lose any more weight imo.

• Work on the muscle definition.
    You don't need to loose weight.

• i dont contain much muscle, although i try to build mucle on me

• 5'2 and 108 is fine.

• I think that's a cute size. Cute tummy too.

• no , no , no, no , no , no , no , no its perfect !

What Girls Said 4

• Are you serious? You're body is absolutely stunning. Be grateful for what you have and don't take it for granted. There are many, MANY, many women out there who would die and have tried everything for your body. I suggest just being naked all the time. Like walk around your house naked. I learned that the more I was naked, the more I was able to be comfortable with my body. You don't need to change anything. Your body is ideal. And if anyone says you need to lose more weight or that you're attention seeking for posting a pic like that, they're probably typing that as they're chocking on a twinkie and crying. You're beautiful, don't forget it.

• aww thanks hun, and some of that was funny 'chocking on a twnkie' lolx,...

• Anytime. :) and I misspelled choking. Oops. :P

• :p yeah silly me and my typing lol

• girl what the hell is wrong with you you look fine I'm guessing you take your body cues from photoshopped bimbos i really wish girls these days would see past there physical and value there brain more it's kinda sad

• it is sad men are allowed to have other attributes why can't women?

• for what is worth thou you look great i wish my lazy self would go to the gym I'm a term i like to call skinny fat I'm a thin girl but I'm major out of shape lol probably cause id rather play cod then walk around my block fml

• im sure your body is good aswell better than being fat! being fat is harder,.. if your thin im sure you look feminant and cute :)

• I think you have a great body and your weight for your height is the way it should be don't worry about it or feel bad because you look fantastic work it girl;)

• You have a really nice body! :D