Do non Caucasian men find it harder to be successful in a online dating site?

So I've recently found myself on dating site, looking for something new, and I was wondering if non Caucasian men have a harder time finding dates in the sites? Online dating is superficial and pretty much based on looks alone. Do you think this so true? And would noncaucasian men have a harder time since most women tend to go with what they are more comfortable with.

Most Helpful Guy

• They actually did do a study and white men got more responses than other types of men.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it makes a difference if you date within your race. I'm Asian and prefer Asian guys to caucasian guys - the Asian guys make more money - and they are better looking to me.

• I laughed, because when I read the opinion, it seemed like you were only interested in a guy when they earn a lot of money and they are better looking. Personality not involved. (of course you can prefer a race over another)

Oh wait.

But I do understand, I have my preferences too.

• factually speaking yes thats true if you look at almost all the studies of on lie dating and ethnic preference non white men have it way harder

What Guys Said 2

• nahh i dont think its true:P its all preference.

• Even Caucasian men find online dating hard.