Are older guys into younger girls?

I'm 15 but I don't find anyone my age attractive, I like guys 2-4 years older than me , just wondering if there's guys 17-19 who would ever date a 15 year old? Or if any older guys like younger girls?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 17 and I guess I would consider it depending on her looks and how well I know her. I wouldn't just walk up to a 15 yr. old and ask her on a date.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• yeah they are but me personally i wouldnt. ill be your friend but thats it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls younger than me, but I wouldn't really mind if she is older than me either. As long as she is nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • At your age it's generally not a plus, but of course it's not impossible and some might find you attractive in one or more ways.

The other reality is that most 18 or 19 year old guys want a normal 18-19 year old relationship which you may not be ready for even if you are intellectually compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think 5 years is maximum age gap i think

1|0
    0|0
  • at your age, not really. Guys start craving younger girls when they reach about 25 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always gotten along well with the younger crowds so yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • jailbait no thanks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait until you're 18 before you day guys that are more than two or three years older than you. Otherwise it's illegal.

1|0
    0|0
    • Assuming they have sex. I'm 18 dating a 16 year old and we keep it very PG, therefore it's perfectly legal.

• That's true, but many relationships do not keep it PG!

• Ok how you feel sweetie. Sometime I wish I was older then I'm like f*** it ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh that's not "older guys" lmao

1|0
    0|0