Is it wrong that I still think about this guy? what should I do?

So I am 19 now, but I just can't stop thinking about this guy I was talking to during my junior year of high school. he introduced himself to me and exchanged numbers and he didn't actually tell me he liked me until two days later when he called to tell me, I was vague with my answer because I was really into him too but I found out he had broken up with his ex about a month prior, that had me on the fence because I questioned whether he was genuine or rebounding, but he told me over and over that I wasn't a rebound and that they were on and off because she cheated a few times which I found out was true, and randomly he would tell me "I really like you" and he was just a really sweet guy. a friend of ours came up to me at snack one day and told me he wouldn't stop talking about me and jokingly said he's in love with me. well, his ex found out we were talking and she got pissed and started trying to get him back and he would get annoyed, but I saw then sitting and talking one day at snack so I immaturely ignored him in class because I was mad and he said she was trying to get him back but he refused. his friend later talked to him about his ex and asked if he would get back with her and he said "no im done with her" and his friend asked if he and i were talking for real and he said yeah. well his friend told his ex and she got pissed and went up to him at lunch and slapped him in the face, and then somewhere down the line they must've talked because she came in my class and asked him to sadies with a poster and he said yes and people told me he said yes because he was in front of people and didn't want to embarrass her and that he wanted me to ask him. i was mad and said that's bull, i never spoke to him again, but I've always missed him and it still hurts. I've never connected with anyone the way i did with him. a friend said they aren't together anymore because she cheated (again) and i wanna talk to him and see if i still have a shot. is this stupid? please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she obviously doesn't love him or she wouldn't even consider going out with other guys. If he is worth it then just send him a "hi" and see what happens from there.

What Guys Said 2

• You should find out what's up with him, and go on a coffee date.

• i would say forget about him

What Girls Said 0