Can you "Make" yourself attracted to someone?

Strange question, but do you think there is a way to make yourself attracted to someone you are currently unattracted to? If so, how do you think it can be done?

Most Helpful Guy

• It actually is possible its just a matter of:

- Getting to know the person by hanging out
    - Asking questions
    - Letting them know of changes that you would love and reasons as to why do those changes that benefit THEM!
    - Most importantly listening to what they say

Time usually causes people to get attached so by doing those things its only a matter of time

What Guys Said 4

• No you can't.

• I guess. In my mind, I imagine 20 year old bimbo and 80 year old about to die rich guy :)

• if i am feeling lonely and had no girl show interest in me, i would start talking the girls i don't find attractive, but you know my luck, even they don't show interest much in conversation

• Why would you want to do that in the first place?
    If you use suggestion you can pull it off, and visualize this person as attractive, imagine you kissing and making out and how good it feels, how safe and secure you feel in this persons arms. Yea start now, Imagine it.

How this person sweeps you off your feet and do all the things you love.
    Imagine this person just how he/she looks smiles at you and makes you feel all warm and attracted, like you want to be close.

But i guess you do it for some damn good reasons, And you might wake up from the suggestions and ask your self if it was worth it... More or less we do this, even with strong attraction we suggest and visualize. But then you don't do it cause you need to get attracted, but you do it cause you are attracted

Now if you don't like the persons voice and smell, or smile or outlook at all, its going to take some real work. cause these things will always remind you.

Greenbackpaper has a point, and doing that and being honest and genuine with each other can spark a mental attraction which can turn in to a physical one

What Girls Said 3

• its possible depends what can be done to them to change it, can he dress better, be more hygienic, work out, it really depends there are too many factors.

• I don't think you can make yourself be attracted to someone. Either you are or you aren't. However, I do think you can start to like someone the more you know them.
    Either way, don't force it. If it doesn't work it doesn't work.
    Best wishes!

• I can convince myself, that I am in love with someone, and actually believe it. But I am not really, so.