How many years younger/older would you date?

For example I would date a guy 0 years younger than me (same age) or up to 2 years older than me. (of course this is just a preference as i would be willing to date someone who was younger than me or more than 2 years older.

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a girl two years younger than me that would mean a girl that is around 30. I feel maturity becomes a problem when dating girls under 30 (however not all girls are like this) but I sure have experienced my fair share of immature girls. I would date some younger girls as long as they are over 21 but they first would have to prove to me they are mature. I can't stand immaturity. I have had far to much heard ake to waste my time with people that do not treat me right. I take the attitude that no matter how pretty or attractive a girl is if she is not mature or does not treat me right then it is "Goodbye". I am sorry I am not trying to be negative about girls or I am not trying to offend anyone, I know you are not all like but after being teated like scum so often I have decided I have had enough of being a nice person and being treated like
    I am the worst person in the world.

As for older I would go about 8 years older no problem. This is because older women generally are more mature.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 5 years younger or 10 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go maybe 2 years in each direction

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date girls on down to legal. I wouldn't date anyone close to my age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Younger: Legal

Older: No more than 2 years

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I set myself up with my family's standards. That being that the guy in question has to have a zodiac that's compatible to mine. I'm a boar so I'd either have to date a rabbit or sheep to get somebody whose "ideal". I won't date a rabbit though as they are younger than me-that's a no go. Sheeps are about 3-4 years older. The biggest gap in age in my family was with my grandparents. They were 13 years apart and were VERY happy together. So my max would be 13 years.
    Youngest= 1 year older.
    Oldest=13 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year younger and 1 year older. As a teenager I don't really find age gaps appropriate but as I get older the age gap becomes less of an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since guys mature slower than girls than girls do I would never like ever date a guy younger than me. I would like a guy my age or a few years older than me but not so old that he could be my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not date a guy younger than me maybe my age but typically a year or two older and the oldest I would date is probably early 30's

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to date younger.
    Older: maximum would be 6 or 7 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date guys that are the same age as me (19) and up til 11 years older then me (30)

0|0
    0|0
  • About 10 years older than me and not more that 2-3 years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger: i dont want younger

Older: depends on the guy but preferably not older than 5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a man 5 years older but no one the same age or younger.

0|0
    0|0