Dating a guy or girl who is dating others?

I'm in this situation with this guy who is "playing the field". He told me up front himself, but I like him so I decided to give it a try. Now its getting very aggravating because he NEVER texts me unless he wants to go on a date. He also brags to me about other dates he's been on. I'm not liking it anymore. Am I wasting my time? Poll: would you date a guy or girl who is "playing the field"?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. It's all or nothing for me. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I have dated a few guys like this when I was younger. It's not good for your self esteem, well it wasn't for me anyways.

What Guys Said 1

• What's the big deal. Ask to go exclusive or walk away.

• But I actually like the jerk! I know that sounds stupid but I can't help it. However, I understand you.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that you should both be on the same page. If you are also playing the field and do not feel anything more than lust for him then you should carry it on. But if you like him, and you would like it go further and for you both to be exclusive then I think you should quit while you are ahead, if he doesn't want the same thing. Hope it works out!