For Women: Do you think its better to be an average woman, or a Hot woman?

what do youthink?

Hot women always get attention. But ugly average women don't have to meet up any expectations, nobody expects them to be perfect all the time.

ANd if you're hot now, do you feel bad about yourself?
And if you're ugly or ave rage, do you feel bad for not being hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not considered hot by any stretch of the word, and I'm okay with that. Actually, I prefer it that way. People used to call me ugly and whatever, but things got better when I left high school. Now I don't give any fucks about being hot, because people think that the hotter you are, the more high maintenance you probably are and that can be a deterrent for potential mates.

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's better to be average and be valued for my personality and brain than looks. I don't like the attention, so being average suits me. My friends and family would disagree that I'm not average... but of course they would say that. Like that Lana De Rey song "will you still love me. when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

• I think that being hot is more of a state of mind then anything else. Most girls have the capability of being "hot" but they're low self esteem holds them back from taking those steps. I use to be a pretty ugly duckling in high school, but after I started taking care of myself I am what most people consider "above average."

That being said, I think average women probably have it better. Most men will still date them and they don't have random pervs constantly trying to get in their pants.

• i think being hot is probably worse. Average you get less attention well unless you want attention..
    um I don't know im average most days. do i feel bad no i don't care so much. Some days i look better then other days i don't even care what people think anymore. if i want attention i dress up if i don't i go out looking zombie like who cares.

• Average, because you can turn off the pretty and go incognito :) I feel good just being me! My perfectly not hot self :3

• being hot would be awesome that is what every single person on earth desires to be/or be with a hot attractive woman... then you win

• i think as sad as it is for most of us looks are important because it is so natural for humans and all creatures to desire good looks in a mate, the vast majority of people are not good enough in this category and that is why sayings like "no body is perfect" or "looks dont matter" come from but at the end of the day it is the beautiful people that win, they are happy they dont need to say anything to make themselves feel better.

• i am probably average but im not ugly certainly not hot... i can admit im not happy about it

• In my line of work, you not only need to turn heads but you have to have the personality to go with it. When producers look at my photos the first thing they think "Is she HOT enough?"

Honestly, it's better to be HOT but make sure you're humble about it. Don't be some bitch because no one would want to be around you.

• I don't necessarily think that average women are ugly, in fact I think many average women have their own beauty that many other people dont seem to see clearly. I think im an average person. I've been complemented a lot but most of the compliments dont revolve around 'hot' or 'beautiful' but rather 'cute'. I dont mind being average though because this is who I am and I like my real self :)

• I'd rather be thought hot than not, but it's better to be me than anything else.

• Of course its better being hot. I do feel bad for not being hot, nowadays looks are so important.

• I rather be average than hot. I prefer be like or love by my personality than physical attributes.

• Define hot? Cause for ugly woman there is always people who think she is pretty.
    And for hot woman there is always people who think she is just average?
    Soo?

What Guys Said 1

• I would assume hot. If I was given the option of being rich or poor I would clearly pick rich