Which do you go for? Beautiful girls or Average girls?

I habitually ignore beautiful women... I mean, I'll talk to them but I don't take them seriously.

I look for Average girls when I want a relationship. Reason being that I figure they won't be as much trouble to keep, long story short.

This isn't really open for discussion, you won't change my mind. It's just what I naturally do.

"Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston

• I go for beautiful girls.
  • I go for average girls.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• People will have different ideas of who is beautiful and who is average. For example I think my girlfriend is beautiful while someone else might say she is average.

What Girls Said 5

• HA I'm sure as heck not going to reject someone because they're too attractive. I mean like, really? Bring it on.

31.media.tumblr.com/...mak6qjV93Z1rsks7ho1_500.gif

And the stereotype that beautiful girls are superficial and high-maintenance is nothing more than a generalization. In fact, most of the naturally very beautiful girls I know are shy, laid-back, and don't think much of themselves. Whereas a lot of my average looking friends are superficial and high-maintenance and think they're way better looking than they actually are.

• "We accept the love we think we deserve."

• i go for slightly above average men. for the reasons you stated. as well they put effort in other areas, men who look too good, just do nothing useful and lack substance. and they are irritating.

• those i am attracted to

• So? Looks can tell if the person is dateable or not?

What Guys Said 2