Religious guys: Would you date a non-religious girl?

For guys to whom religion is important/faith is a big part of your life, would you ever date a girl who is not religious?

Explain?

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't
  • Not sure
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, I've been raised in a christian household all of my life and I would consider myself to be of your typical high moral standards. I tried dating a non-virgin atheist my freshman year and it did not go well. But I also think that religion doesn't matter as much in high school and it only really starts mattering later in the relationship and if they don't like how you believe then that is their problem and it is time for me to move on. I would like to date a religious girl that isn't super religious if that makes sense. I like kissing and such but I also wouldn't date certain religions just because what I've been told all of my life. I'm not sexually active but it doesn't mean I'm perfect, I still have the same thoughts as any other 17 year old guy but as of right now if a girl is unsure of what she believes it doesn't bother me considering I have all kinds of friends.

What Guys Said 6

• I strictly only date women from my own religion. That does not mean I only think highly of women in my religion or anything or only find them attractive. BUT if if you're actually religious you typically base your life around the morals and priorities of your religious beliefs.

So, if I'm serious with someone and am seeking the potential of marriage I'd like to be on the same page on things like priorities, morals, and reasons in which we live our lives.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No Because If We Get Serious & Get Married & Have Kids Then Imma Be Telling The Kids One Thing About Religion While Your Telling Them Another & It Will Confuse Them...

• I would prefer a non-religious girl. Mostly because my sense of humor is very crude and merciless towards religion. I want a girl that shares my sense of humor.

example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4jbI241wk

• Yes... though I'm not your perfect believer. I have religious beliefs none the less and yeah I don't care if she's non-religious. The majority of people don't believe in the same exact religion I believe in anyway.

• I honestly would not. It causes too many problems. The bible talks about being unequally yoked and so if we do not have the same belief systems the relationship would only worsen in my opinion.

• Inter-religion relationships don't work in my opinion unless neither of the partners are strict in their beliefs. I'm an atheist and have dated a Catholic, and the relationship slowly became very awkward and tense.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm a girl and I wouldn't date a guy that isn't a Christian or that isn't religious.

• of course, i would

• I really don't care if he's religious or not. As long as he doesn't shove me into his religion and makes me do things I'm against doing based on my own belief then were through.