Is he cheating or isn't he... a question for the ladies?

So ladies; and guys as well, though I think this behavior seems more prevalent among the girls. Here is my question, since so many of you ask whether or not we think your man is cheating on you or has a predilection to cheat because he has been liking other girls' photos on Facebook, do you also think he might be gay when he likes other guys' photos on Facebook? If not why not? Because let's face it liking someones photo 90% of the time doesn't mean a damn thing other than "hey, this is a cool photo or you look good in this picture". I'm guessing the answer is no and if it is, maybe you need to look at your way of viewing what happens on Facebook. The internet being what it is tends to give people the security to express ideas or thoughts they might not otherwise express in the open for fear of being judged. I might not make a habit of checking out women when my girlfriend is around out of respect for her, but that doesn't mean I don't find other women attractive. Of course I do, just like women find other men attractive. Because I like someones photo doesn't make anymore more likely to cheat in my opinion.

This has turned into something other than a question but I would still like to hear others thoughts on it. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I must express how intelligent I find this; very well written, and well thought out. I agree with you to the point that I admire your need to express this. However, some women are just so insecure that they subconsciously project their feelings on to their parter. For example, some women may feel as if they are not good enough for their significant other, and expect the worst because of it. The Facebook "like" thing, is all the woman (or man) s way of reaction formation. Some find that they so desperately want to stay in their current relationship, that they find any reason to push them away. The female mind is very complicated, I don't even quite understand it. Once again great discussion piece.

• I have to say; and not just for flattery's sake, that I also find your response well written and thought out. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my "question". :)

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with you. Me and my husband have been married over 5 years and as I like to say "our eyes still work"! I think it's just due to the fact that so many women have issues with their looks and they tend to be insecure (especially at the younger ages).

• I agree with you, I think even if men flirt or look at other women it doesn't mean they are going to cheat with them

• I agree if you trust your guy, him liking another female's photo shouldn't mean much. Unless of course you're insecure... You boyfriend/husband commenting suggestive things or inboxing other females is another thing however.

What Guys Said 0