Is it all guys? what's your thought on this?

I have a friend who is really pretty I have to admit but she wears a ton of make-up and is really good and doing herself up in the morning to look great. I hang out with her because I am a real daredevil and she is usually willing to go along with what I find fun. Anyways, whenever we are just walking side by side around town or in the cities a lot of guys come straight up to her and start hitting on her right in front of me and just act like I'm not there. I honestly feel really bad for these guys because she is the biggest bitch I know! but... she has the looks.

should I tell her.. tell the guys.. not hang out with her..?

there is a problem with not hanging out with her because I kinda live at her house due to some problems at my house... ugh! what to do? sorry if this is confusing! I'm confusing myself!

Most Helpful Girl

• For one, you don't sound like you are her friend at all and you're staying at her place? Yet, you talk behind her back like this? I'm sorry but you sound kind of like a bitch too. You sound jealous of your "friend." But I can understand that. I'm always the plain jane in my group of friends and I usually get looked over but it doesn't bother me. Guys who hit on my friends are just doing it because of their looks. Find a guy who likes you for you and that's the one worth keeping. It's rather amusing if you just observe all these pathetic guys who come up to your friends and just say the stupidest stuff. Have a laugh, don't be bitter. There is someone for everyone!

What Guys Said 2

• I'd just let it be if I were you. Things like this have a way of working themselves out. You're no slouch at all in the looks department, and you'll have more than your share of guys, if yu haven't already. There's plenty to go around. Don't do anything to make yourself look small or petty.

• Well don't let it stress you out that you don't attract the guys like this girl does, it sounds like her looks are mostly fake anyway. I also look down on the guys because any guy who has actually picked up a girl knows that you cannot go to a pair/ group of girls and just talk to the one that you're interested in, you have to talk to the whole group.

As long as she's not a bitch to you then continue to hang out with her.

What Girls Said 2

• If you think she is a bitch then you aren't really her friend.

• No don't tell the guys her flaws because that's a really jealous and mean thing to do and not your place at all since you're her "friend." If it bothers you a lot then stop hanging out with her but it sounds like you just are a little bit jealous and starting unnecessary fights isn't the answer to stopping your feelings.