Guys, am I too young and innocent looking to be considered "dateable"?

A lot of people say I look really young and innocent, I guess because I have freckles and a little, round face.

My friends always make fun of me and say I look like I'm a little kid. I'll be 19 in four months! It's really annoying.

Even guys I have dated in the past have commented on it. I remember one time I was hooking up with a guy and after he said, "I feel like I just had sex with a twelve year old. Am I going to hell?" And I just looked at him like what the fuck, dude.

That really made me feel super sexy, right?

So would any of you not date me or feel weird dating me, because I look so young?

I know I should feel lucky, but it's really hard when people are always teasing me about it and I feel like people underestimate me, because I look "harmless."

Here are some pics of me:

http://imgur.com/zFb5ky5

http://imgur.com/8nGkZ3J

http://imgur.com/gaTb804

http://imgur.com/tjIFTGx wut...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• I think you're a beautiful girl. Does that mean you don't also have a cute face? No, because you do. The freckles are adorable. Your face has that something extra about it, that intangible "it factor," that Emma Watson has. Even if a girl doesn't have the attractive attributes that you have, that doesn't make her undateable. In the luck of the draw not every girl is as pretty as others, just like not every guy is as good looking as others. But everybody is dateable with the right person, the right match. I would hope you would come to see your youthful face as a great blessing. People who might mention it aren't doing so as a criticism. Just the opposite. They think it's very appealing, which it is.

• Aww, look at you. You're so cute!

I don't think you can tell that much from a person's appearance. I'm 29, don't think I look it... I know older women who are in their 40s who I'd still date, and look as if they are in their early 30s. Honestly, you could be 16, you could be 25 in my book (not that you look 25, I mean, I'm frequently proven wrong so I just don't think appearances are the be all and end all when judging age). People are just stupid in general, so I wouldn't really listen to their 'insights' or take it as being reflective of what everyone else thinks. The mind is pretty primitive. It sees one characteristic, and then makes up an image or a whole on that basis.

• Your Gorgeous for starters, first pic is lust like wow love the hair down like that, you do have an innocent look but thats not neciceraly a bad thing.

Advice if i may, try not to let what the others tease you with get to you (easyer said that done, I know) your stunningly beautifull and attractive, just remind your self of that and all of thease others comments you getting form the ladies and gents below when they do ;)

• What a sweet comment. It's not that it gets to me, it's just really annoying, because it happens a lot.

• Well, thank you for the encouragement.

• Again your very welcome xD

• Yup, cute.

OTOH, you're going to have to watch out for closet pedos.

On the plus side, you're gonna make a rockin' older woman/cougar since you'll no doubt keep the youthful looks when you're older.

• The way you talk about your sex life.. I really was not expecting that you look like that! If you were a random girl in the street I'd think you're jail bait.

• Ohh and it looks like someone got over their booty insecurity!

• Anyone's ass can look amazing in those shorts, if you could even call them shorts.

• I gotta get me some of those shorts too then!

• Well yeah you look a lot younger than your age, tbh.

I dated a girl once that literally looked 14, and she still does lol. It doesn't matter, as long as she's actually not as young as she looks.

The only case in which it would matter would be if she looked 9 or something, then that would be too far haha.

• You have a nice smile and i think freckles
    are cute some of my family have them
    i guess cause we have red head hair in
    our family :) Best Wishes

• Your young and beautiful dont let anyone convince you otherwise, sometimes with friends like that who needs enemies, and guys say the stupidest things

• Oh, wow. You're a little bit older than the rest of the people who commented. Nothing wrong with that. ;) do you have a daughter? Would you feel dating or sleeping with me, because it would remind you of her? And they're good friends. Friends tease each other.

• WOW there. Looks like someone has some issues. Are you sure some of these guys don't think you seem young just by your looks? It seems as though your maturity matches your looks.

• Lololololol
      FIGHT
      FIGHT
      FIGHT

oh memories

• The last photo of the evil looking doll doesn't look innocent.
    You do have an innocent looking face, but you look good and you look dateable.

• It's not a doll. I think it's a kid with Progeria and someone just drew on the picture.

• I'd take you from behined given the chance.

• Aw, so missionary would just remind you of your future 12 year old daughter?

• Thank you, I will.

• THIS IS GOLD

• Like everyone else said already, it's because you look young. Personally, you don't look all that innocent to me though.

• I'd taint that

• That's a new one. But I can make an educated guess on what that means. :P

• Haha, you're funny.

• I noticed the hair befor the bra? am I gay? *Clicks back on pick* Nope, just like pony tails :P

• hey its you again lol you do look really young i might have to id you. but from your prof pic you must be a real naughty girl

• You're innocent looking, but you don't look like a little kid. You're very attractive and your freckles are adorable.

• Yeah, you look like you would be my little sister or something. Well, not my little sister, obviously. Definitely not the same race. But I mean in general you have the little sister look.

• I will be 18 in 2 weeks and I think you look cute, yea you're face looks a little younger. But your body doesnot and even then if you wouldn't have said you're almost 19 I would have guessed you're about 17 or 18. So no you don't look TO Young.

• You do look young and innocent, but definitely still datable.

• As a Indian opinion
    U in any way doesn't look too young u r perfect :)

• you should not bother with the negative comment about your appearance. Accepting how you are is far much important. You should be proud that some will be looking forty, people will still be mistaking you for a lady in her twenties.

• I would date somebody that was young looking

• I'm Jewish. The last pic is offensive. Mod's, can you please delete this post?

• They won't delete it, because there is no nudity. Like I said to the other girl, it shows the same amount of skin as a bikini.

• I'd have no problem dating you... question is would you date me.. oww? :P

• Lol, well if you're as cute in person as you are in your avatar, then absolutely.

• u look very good, i would date u, i like your photo...

• your real cute, and the young harmless look is a plus

What Girls Said 13

• The last picture was completely tasteless. I'm disgusted. Grow the hell up.

• Seriously. You need to do the growing up. This is 2014 and people are STILL uncomfortable around nudity and I'm not even nude in that picture. Yes, I have boobs. I'm sure you do, too, seeing as you are a female. Get the hell over it. I'm not shamed of my body, nor am I ashamed of my sexuality. Maybe you should stop projecting your insecurities on other people.

• I totally get sense of humor, but there are some things that draw the line and I think a lot of people cross them because they just don't know. I know I love to laugh and I'm not serious at all, but when it comes to certain things, they just can't be funny. When I see things like this, I don't see humor. I think of a man that killed six million Jews in the most horrendous way he could. If you think about it, it's really not funny that so many innocent men, women, and children were brutally murdered. To top it off, it happened not too long ago and you can still meet survivors. I feel all horrible for all the survivors that made their reality a joke like it was nothing. Sorry, end rant, but I felt it needed to be said.

• Haha let me reiterate. I meant people making survivors' reality a joke. The way I worded it was confusing.

• I'm almost 18 and most people assume I'm 14/15 just by the face, some people think I'm 16 at the oldest. So I feel your pain... but, I can see why people think you look young. Its the round face and big eyes. I don't have a round face at all! I just look young. Not sure why.

Guys are weird about that. I had one ask me out and, after stating that he was 19, say, "you're like 15 aren't you? " wtf bro why are you asking out a 15 year old if you're 19 anyway?

Anyway I think you're really cute :D I bet you get that a lot but its true. I'm sure there's some guys who won't appreciate it... but as fucked up as some guys are... they'll try to hit it even if they think you're 14.

I'd rather look too young in my face than my body anyway...

• A lot of guys I know would love to be with you. I can't imagine any of them saying that you'd be too young and innocent looking.

• Ehhh, you look cute not gonna argue.
    But with pictures like that, I don't think anyone would assume you're too innocent to be considered dateable :/
    I don't think you should be worried, plus you are getting dates so don't see the problem.

• I don't think you look like a kid... but you do have a youthful looking face... which is a good thing... I think a guy that appreciates this will come along... maybe the right one hasn't yet...

• It's not every guy. Some guys really like it. But the guys that make comments like that one guy did, is really annoying.

• Yeah... that would be annoying... maybe they think they are complimenting you in some way? Or teasing you because they like you?

• Possibly. It's really kind of a backhanded compliment.

• Tbh it's good that you eat up the years leave it to them when they look old and crusty while you look young and beautiful! (:

• Yeah, I always tell them that lol. I think they're just jealous they'll have crows feet by 25. :P

• Hahaha EXACTLY! So don't worry if you look innocent and too young! It ain't your fault you got so much luck for looking young and beautiful, we should feel bad that they'll look old when they get aged more.

• You're cute. You have a baby face. Embrace who you are. Make the best out of you and your features. Don't worry. You're fine. People like different things and have different types.

• aren't you the one with sociopath boyfriend? Lmao

I dont think you look that young, you have a pretty face. If you're really worried I would just make sure you always dress your age so dont appear younger

• Yep. We're on a break now, so he can work out his issues. And what do you mean by dress my age? Are there clothes I should avoid?

• Dude If I were a guy, I would say you were young. But I would still date you, even though I'm a girl posting pretend as if I were a guy. Plus it don't matter what you look like. If a guy liked you he likes you. If people think you young deal with it.

• i think you look your age, plus your body looks mature

• Yeah, I've always felt weird about it. I feel like my face is too "innocent" looking for my body. It's awkward.

• "Guys, am I too young and innocent looking to be considered "dateable"?" *shows pictures in bra* -_-

• My face may look young and innocent, but that doesn't mean my personality or body is. :)

• My point is that it shows the same amount of skin as a bikini. I'm going to be starting my own business anyway, but thanks for your concern with my career.

• You look young but not so young that you're "undateable". At least when you're like 45 you'll look 25

• My God... now that I have seen your picture... holy God you're cute!