If my GF bought "close fit" condoms does that mean she thinks I'm small?

my gf bought some condoms for us and i never really notice or care what we use but i noticed this time they were "close fit" ... does that mean like small? would she know what this means? i just wanna know if she thinks I'm small without asking her... im 4.5" erect if that helps which i think is average

thanks
cheers for the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Close fit has nothing to do with length i believe. It's about girth. And yes obviously she thought you were small but she obviously doesn't care so i wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 5

• I would assume "close fit" means a thinner made condom for created for more pleasure and is closest to the feeling of raw. She's helping you out.

• It means you have issues considering your penis size. In her opinion she wants to feel you better, in yours you think your penis is small and not average.

• feel me better as in maybe I'm small or just feel me better in general you think?

• No man, the condom is thinner not smaller in size. I believe she's using it so it would feel almost as if you're not really wearing a condom.

• Possibly or it could mean she just wants to feel you better. isn't that why its called close fit? Maybe she doeant like the way the condoms youve used before felt.

• i have no idea why its called close fit... i just instantly started to worry lol

• SHE'S FUCKING YOU, IT DOESN'T MATTER haha

• oh and she's your girl, she should be your best friend, you should be able to talk to her about anything, don't feel insecure about yourself around her, you should feel casual with her, just be honest and straight up ask her whatever you really need answered

• thanks

• No silly, she wants to feel you as best as possible with a rubber on. I've done it

• hmmm sorry i don't get it

What Guys Said 4

• She's having sex with you so I would assume she doesn't really care and she certainly isn't gonna buy condoms that don't fit you

• I bought Durex close fit one time, after trying another normal. But never opened it, LOL

• That means the condom's thinner.

• Not necessarily. Condoms usually prevent guys, and girls, from having maximum pleasure out of intercourse... maybe she's hoping the close fit will make it feel better?