I like this guy but don't know what to do?

So I like this guy and we have become friends now and iv been trying to tell him I like him but I'm scared and I'm not sure if he likes me. my friends say he does but they are just going off of how he acts around me. Iv caught him several times staring at my and when I do I smile and look at the ground. I don't want to creep him out or anything but I want to know if he likes me and I want to tell him I like him. I kind of just want him to figure it out that I like him but it does seem to be working. How do I tell him I like him without making me look stupid or him being weirded out just in case he doesn't like me?

PLEASE HELP!!! im super shy and lost on this stuff PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP PLEASE!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm... let's see if I can help you out, Sister.
    From a guys point of view your friends told you meaning that he in fact has feelings for you.
    My crush's friends that exact same thing. I'm... I guess I'm shy because I resemble a serial killer that is why I'm afraid to pursue her in this game of chess.

From a guy's point of view we don't find anything creepy. I stare at my crush in glimpses so if you've caught him staring give yourself a star.
    The guessing game might not go as planned.
    Your friends say he likes you. Give yourself a gold star.
    You're actually friends with your crush. GIVE YOURSELF ANOTHER GOLD STAR.

All that's left is to muster up all courage and spill the beans for bonus points!

What Girls Said 1

• We'll I had the same thing before. I had my best friend tell him. Then one time we face timed and I told him. But he could tell I liked him and that was two years and I still like him