Is it wrong to flirt with an old friends ex right after they broke up?

Just asking because I am goin through that right now nd it seems, to me, me nd her have quite a lot in common nd she is so easy to talk to plus it seems as if she is giveing off the vibe that she likes me too not definite flirting but subtle little hints neex help would I be an ass if I go out with her or no

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If that "old friend" isn't your friend anymore, then no, it's perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah kinda an asshole move, especially if they just broke up. Depends on how much you value your friendship

• Kids do I all the time at my school. And it ruins friendships.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends how close your old friend to you, if you both have been knowing each other for 5-10 years, I think it's not good to put thing closer because you might ruin your broship.

• Well it really depends on your friend if they want them back or if they hate them (either ways u still shouldent date them) or h could ask your friend if he minds

• Old friend as in, your friendship meant nothing to neither of you? No.

• No we used to be best friends like brothers but time nd we switched schools just made us grow apart we still talk from time to time tho

• It's fucked up then.