Which girl do you think is better?

what do men like more tomboys our girly girls

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tomboy girls more than princesses who are afraid to get their hands dirty or chip a nail.

What Guys Said 11

• I like to have variety, she must be willing to get down and dirty, and be able to rock the hell of dress when she wears one.

• VERY slight preference for a tomboy.

• I wouldn't mind getting to know the person first.. You never know who you end up liking so yeah for me anything is unpredictable!

• (you spelled which wrong, you spelled witch magic and what not)

I like women who like me.
    What is your sign?

• Girly girls all the way, it just feels weird when you're watching tv with a person who shakes her leg heavily lying down on a sofa

• Tomboy - a sweaty girl in a tank top working out and a pony tail , jeans or work pants.
    Or maybe a mechanic.

I can't stand entitled princesses.

• Tomboys, I like a girl who is into video games, paint balling and shit like that.;

• i like girls who r slim

• Girly but with a tomboy edge. Is that even possible?

• I have be friends with some.

• What do they do? I mean like, how do they exude that?

• Girly girls. I like cute and mushy girls

• A girl just like a tomboy in the bedroom and girl girl outside is my choice. There should be no hiding of desire in the bedroom, but outside it we must follow social disciplines and good behave.

What Girls Said 1

• Some are interested in giry girls mainly, and others in tomboys mainly. But I think, a least I hope, that they are more interested in the character than in the picture.

I have a friend at school who is a tomboy (not as in the film however: you can see it's really a girl) and as she comes at home my brother -16- melts down immediately. But his actual girlfriend is a girly type.

So I do not think a typical girl is better than another typical girl.