Older men, how do you know which women have low self esteem and can be used as a doormat when you are looking for a gf?

Guys never want to be with me and I'm a pretty girl.. I just have issues and guys like to try to use me.. I tell them no.. I've been through a lot and ready to change.. How can I attract a better guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't claim to be any expert at finding women with low self esteem. It might not be immediately obvious, and it could take some time to show. At first, it could be mistaken for shy, or just friendly.

If you're attracting the wrong men, it could be that you're showing signs of interest to the wrong men. Most men won't approach a woman unless she shows some sign of interest and looks open to conversation. If you ignore the wrong men, they'll go elsewhere. If you ignore all the right men, they'll look elsewhere too.

Study this. You might find something in it.cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• I want to talk to you but you only allow messages from following

• It looks like I've fixed the message situation. That must be a default condition on accounts unless it gets changed. I hadn't been aware of it. Please try again.

• This:

Most men won't approach a woman unless she shows some sign of interest and looks open to conversation.

What Guys Said 4

• Doormats seem to have an obsessive need to be needed. They try to do a lot of things for you. They also make excuses for your own bad behavior, often allowing you an 'out' for having to own up. These symptoms are fairly easy to recognize.

• Yep, you're a doormat. The minute you stop being one, the relationship will end too. He only wants you a certain way, and once the deal changes, he'll realize he doesn't have what he is seeking.

You'll just have to be strong and let it happen. Stress that everyone be accountable in their relationships. Do not start loving anyone (in as much as you can control such a thing) until they have proved that they can be accountable.

Good luck!

• I want to talk to you but you only allow messages from followings.. I followed you. I'm melissa

• Self confidence is the key. Know yourself and what you want and need. Feel good about yourself and don't settle for less than what you want. Loving yourself will show. Don't tolerate mistreatment. Being Aline is far better than being a doormat. Good guys will see you for your whole beauty and treat you properly for it.

• MAYBE, you are showing signs to wrong men and/or your cloths
    don't be super nice with wrong men or men that you recently know

• Ok :(... Well a guy uses me already and I let him.. But other guys want to do the same

• find somone else unless you like what you doing

• Will he ever hange

• If you think you have issues the first thing to do would be to get help. Contrary to what people think, you don't have to ashamed to see a physiologist/counsellor. When you say you're pretty and have low self esteem men are probably objectifying you. Just be friendly and don't show your weakness, or else men will try to prey on you. Good luck.

• Ya they all do.. How do girls show their weakness

• Yeah sure.

• Ok message me

What Girls Said 2

• Attract a better guy by putting yourself first and treating yourself with respect. I know it's hard sometimes I attract bad men too so trying to follow my own advice!

• Stop looking for the bad guys and be more confident and if you find a guy who uses you move on like I did