How can a shy guy with no social skills or speaking skills and no substance get a girlfriend?

If a shy guy with no speaking skills wants a girlfriend. How does he go about it?

People say "just talk. There's no other way. Just talk to a girl you like"

That may work for people with good speaking skills who can keep a conversation going. But for the shy guy with no substance and no speaking skills, that won't work.

The shy guy with no substance and no speaking skills, just says "HI" and then that's it. He has nothing more.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• How can a Shy Guy with no Social skills or Speaking Skills and no Substance get a girlfriend?
    In my opinion either by:
    - approaching very unattractive gals or very insecure gals
    - improving his social and speaking skills
    - improving his looks (I find most attractive guys get approached and gals are usually willing to overlook lacking social and speaking skills

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait, what do you mean by "substance"?

0|0
    0|0
  • gonna have to develop those social and conversation-skills, they are essential and imperative

0|0
    0|0
  • Notice girls who are needy and like to be dominant with a guy. That's what you need because even if it doesn't work out you'll have some experience which will boost your confidence :) lots of girls like shy guys so I don't know what to say :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Build skills.

Practice.

0|1
    0|0
  • a lot of trial and error unfortuneately

1|0
    0|0
  • you can't which is why you need to work on those difficulties

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Well, you can but it will be like striking gold.

0|0
    0|0