She says that sees me as a friend, and says that doesn't what to lose me, what is that mean?

We have been seeing each other since April, dating, spent two nights together, but without sex. I got a new job, and there were a few stressful moments, and I was emotional a number of times, for a month or so. We had the chat before, that she got out of the bad - long relationships, and I stressed that I wanted the relationships and she said that she isn't ready yet. Everything was fine till I acted emotionally. 2 weeks ago we had an argument, when I said that i am not satisfied and sad bad things to her, I appologiesed, found where she works and got flowers there. Today after discussing sth, she said that she sees me as a friend, and told me few hours of no contact that she doesn't want to lose me. and doesn't want to mess things up with relationships. Please advise!

she says that she wants things to go on its own terms, without hurry... said that I expect relationship to stat on a schedule of some kind...

Most Helpful Girl

• She says that sees me as a friend, and says that doesn't what to lose me, what is that mean?
    Most likely it means there is no chance of a romantic/sexual relationship unless you manipulate/coerce her or change yourself to what she desires.

In my opinion if you don't want friendship with her it's suited to end the friendship.

• she says that she wants things to go on its own terms, without hurry... said that I expect relationship to stat on a schedule of some kind...

What Girls Said 2

• She is scared of being attached. It's not a rare thing. She likes you, she doesn't want to lose you, but still, she's scared that things will get too serious and that's why she told you that she doesn't want to mess it up.
    If you really like her, you should go easy with her and time will show where your relationship is going.
    Give her some time, and then talk with her, see what her thoughts are on you and what she is planning with the future of you, as a couple.

• Man, you got friend-zoned. There's just about no way out! Very few rarely escape this zone. So even as friends, she is emotionally attached, but not sexually.

What Guys Said 4

• She likes your company but for some reason you'll have to beat the monkey when she's not present. She's probably dreaming about another guy she wasn't able to get and prefers you to nobody at all.
    In short: you're friend zoned.

• You will not have a romantic relationship with her. You have to decide where you want to go from there.

• 0|0
  • She just wants her cake and to eat it too.

You provide entertainment, emotional support, a shoulder to cry on, security in case she needs help, etc.

But doesn't want you romantically.

Think of it as the guy who only wants a girl for sex but no relationship. Your situation is just reversed. Cut her off.