If a Guy has no Personality, no Looks, no Good career, no Brains, can a girl ever like him?

I have none of those traits. Not sucessful and not good looking.
And women have never liked me nor shown any interest.

I"ve heard that women don't go just for looks that they value personality more. Ok... but i have none.
by that i mean I'm plain boring and i don't speak.

So then what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can always go for the left over girls. Plenty around. If you want something better. You gonna have to offer something. Nothing is free and ain't no such thing as love. We all want something and we have to offer something in return to get that. It fking sucks but that's the reality of things.

Just girls are more stubborn to admit that they too have expectations. Most would say yes overall they had go for personality but that ain't the truth. If it is. Then there won't be so many ugly loner guys around the world. You aren't the only one who matches the description of yourself. Plenty of guys and girls fall in that category.

I am in the exact rut as you are in. I mean I do get the occasional you look good from women that are above 30... which is quite depressing. It's as good as my mom telling me I look good. Just like you I have no looks, career wise... i have a decent job but the pay is a diploma level pay. Definitely no brains and my personality is not one that would even allow me to make friends. Let alone get a partner.

Having a rough childhood and life. Tends to mess you up in the personality department. So here I am at 22, a skinny, ugly, demoralisingly pessimistic guy with a job that would do well if you stay single. My chances of getting a girl are zero to none given how I still expect a somewhat decent look girl from another race other than mine.

Though I would say this. I did try couple of years back with a girl of a different race. Extremely attractive. She enters a room and at least 5 guys at any moment are thinking about her. So I tried my luck with her. I changed my personality to nothing that resembled me and it did work. She showed interest in me... only till I couldn't take it any more of acting like nothing I really am.

She didn't find the real me in any way interesting. Let alone me not having any looks. So you can try to act like someone else but only if you can keep it up. If not well, we are bound to die a lonely death.

What Girls Said 3

• So if you have identified all these areas that are missing, then how about you do what most humans do and actually work on your flaws? I mean it seems pretty logical. If you have a sucky career then work on it. If you have no personality, then work on it. Hell you can ever work on your looks if you want to. Work out, get a new hair cut, change your clothing style... you can better yourself. We all have our own preferences but for me, it would be a turn off to meet a guy who has no ambitions. I couldn't date a guy like the one you describe. I'm not the kind of person to just accept things that I know I can improve on. I strive to better myself and build character. I want someone who is the same.

• Okay, so then what do you have to offer?

• just being there. keep company

• yeah exactly. and girls love dogs, so why wouldn't they like me. I don't understand.

• Why would they take you when they can have a dog? From humans we expect more than just dog-traits. A dog with only dog-traits is not a disappointment, but a human with only dog-traits is a disappointment and uninteresting.

• Then you find a girl like yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure a girl with those qualities will be interested

• being ugly alone was enough to screw you over. Most women couldnt be with a guy who wasn't hot in their eyes. There is nothing in this world that trumps personal preferences. That is what society has evolved to.

• Maybe if she is into necrophilia...