How to get the guy I'm seeing to believe me?

So I have been seeing this guy for 4 months now. We aren't fully offical yet. But Everything has been going amazing. Last night was horrible. I went to his place with my friend so we can all go out and have fun, cause he and his roommates invited us over.

So my crush gets a random message from someone saying I hooked up with some guy who was my high school friend when I was a sophomore. And that rumor isn't true.

My crush wants to believe me that I didn't do anything two months ago with this guy, but it's hard for him cause he got fucked over before by his ex.

I don't know how to make him believe me that this rumor never happened. He acts like we are okay now but I don't think we are fully okay.

I'm just so afraid I'm going to lose him and I don't want too because I have fallen for him completely.

Help please

What Guys Said 1

• Only time will tell with this one. Just keep being yourself, if he wants to believe you, it'll take time

What Girls Said 0