Can someone please help?

Is sexting really all that? I'm open to try it but first I wanna know if it's as good as people always say. Answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having done things like that with my partner, yes it can be hot. We especially enjoy sharing pictures.

But you **REALLY** have to be careful about what you're doing. Under the age of 18? Probably child p*rn - you don't want your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever branded a sex offender for life... heck YOU might end up in trouble if you keep pictures of YOURSELF around.

The law sucks. (at least this part of it does) It really really sucks.

There are a couple things out there that let you send pictures and keep them "secret" but... they are limited use (it's usually pretty easy to get around them). So... stick with text.

Text? That can be really hot, too, but keep in mind that anything you say can stick around forever. You don't want to be dumped by some person a year from now and have them sharing what you said with all their buddies. So make sure you're not dating a jerk when you do it.

What Guys Said 2

• i think it's kinda hot
    but because you're only reading it and not hearing or seeing it so it doesn't really fell all that good. you know?
    so you have to imagine it, and if you have a good imagination then you'll find it exciting

• You must really want this, you've asked it 3 times within the last couple of hours... what's funny is, you have a man

What Girls Said 2

• When you're horny then anything can be exciting, just try it.

• It's not really all it's cracked up to be. I kind it find of boring.