Do some people like clingy types?

Yeah. I'm clingy. I'm that type of girl when it comes to this one guy. Never been like this. But anyway, I am now and I feel so stupid for it. Because who wants a clingy gf? No one. I feel like I'm always eating up his time and that I should always be the one talking to him and spending time with him... And he feels bad for me for the times when him and i can't hang out. I feel like a loser. Advice? Anything? ..

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is clingy and I like & love her allot. It can get bothersome sometimes but there is so many other good things about her. You should find someone like yourself, in my opinion most clingy people try their best & some just can't change easily because that is who they are. I don't know if this guy your talking about is your boyfriend or not but some people just aren't talkative people & listen to the other person, that's what I do with my girlfriend. Also my girlfriend as a clingy person is good when it comes to the time I need someone to be there for me, and I am thankful for that. There is good things & bad things about a person, if there are bad things then if you or the other person don't like it try to be less clingy or change if you can.

• i love this. again, sounds just like my bf when he isn't a douche bag

What Guys Said 16

• I wish I could get a clingy girlfriend. Tired of girls who don't answer their phone don't text back and are never able to do anything. I want a girl who wants to spend loads of time with me like my friend and his girlfriend. They're together all the time. They love eachother and want to get married. Yet every girl I meet takes 2 days to answer her phone, says they like me but then always have plans on the day I want to spend time with them...

• I wuold like a clingy gf. Because I am sure that she would be loyal and loves me. Not that I mind if she is not that clingy though.

• I am also pretty clingy myself, to be honest.

• Yeah I'm turning into a love monster and I need to staahhp. Pronto. :)

• "Guys on here who say they like clingy girls so that they can get ass." Well, thanks. :( That is not my reason though. And turning into a love monster is not something you have to stop. Romance is a nice thing.

• I wouldn't mind if she became my wife. I'd enjoy spending time with her

• <3 this made my day!

Anyway things are going well for my clingy self

• Awesome! ! :)

• I still think you shouldn't ever hold back. If a guy you're with doesn't like it. You'll never be able to be yourself. It could be the cutest thing in the world to some guys. I think it's perfect

• If tyou really care about him and you're showing it by being "clingy" that just shows your really in love with him and you like him. if he's not "clingy back with you" he's not so intrested in you. I dont even think clingy even has a word meaning. because it just means you want something.. I don't know it seems like you just really are in love with him. and he should know. you could ask him "do you think im clingy"?

• I can't stand clingy people in general. I personally need a lot of alone time to recharge my energy, so I'd become very irritable if my girlfriend wanted to be around me all of the time. It would get exhausting, and it'd make me think that she wasn't independent which is also a huge turn off.

• Well thanks for being toally honest. Guys on here who say they like clingy girls so that they can get ass. My boyfriend probably thinks the same way.

Anyways, he hit me up in the morning and said " I miss your annoying ass"

I had my read receipt on and never answered that bitch.

• I'm sure he was just kidding and if it actually bothered him he would just say it. As you can tell from some of the answers you received, some men actually like clingy women because they'll supposedly be more likely to stay faithful and it shows that they care. It's just a matter of preference. I personally just can't handle clingy people.

• Yes! I like clingy, i like spending time someone that wants to spend time with me as well, it just makes everything so much better, but when it's time for work, it's time for work, and i'll give her the heads up.

• I guess being clingy might be nice at first but I believe after a while it can be too much for a guy.

• I'm clingy type of guy so that would work. I just love closeness in
    relationship maybe I'm wrong and I do accept that to certain point

• Yes clingy makes me feel like u only have me and no one else. U really luv and adores me and cares about me by dedicating all ur time with me. It built this kinda bond that can't be built with any others before. It gives us a sense that u really care about me and is willing to be there for me anytime of the day =-)

• i could deal with it a couple days, maybe a week, if it's constant behavior, we are done.

• I could deal with a clingy girl but not if she keeps the pressure she puts up on herself and wants from me. I hate pressure as it can completely bring me where I don't want to, being like that shows you will keep longer on him and thats the good side of it

• Okay you sound exactly like my boyfriend. I love it. He can't handle pressure from me either.

& hey i like your music PLUR<3

• if you like my music sense you can follow my soundcloud acc ^^ I just love this song but there are more cool ones to it.
      and a clingy girl doesn't need to be boring or so, just overly attached and for me it would be a sign she's not going to flirt with other guys while I'm not there.

• I don't think you should call yourself "clingy" I used to wonder if I was that too, but it means you are caring and faithful, if the guy can't see that, he doesn't deserve you. And if he really does love you, he always wants to be around you, so I wouldn't worry about being "clingy" and if someone doesn't appreciate the attention, they aren't worth the time.

Hope I could help.

• Aw thanks so much <3 I appeciate ur opinion a lot because everyone's answer to my opinion is... ew clingy people are turnoffs, etc.. :)

• my question ** lol

• I don't know why but I like the clingy type

• i love girls who are clingy or desperate (for one guy she wants of course thats me), its sexy and sweet, it shows me she really loves me if she sticks with me 24/7, and i wouldn't want it any other way

• Find a clingy guy! I lost two potential girlfriends for being clingy, but I finally found someone compatible with me. We talk every day without fail, sometimes more than once a day (it's long distance).

• It is all about compatibility. Clingy people are the only ones compatible with clingy people. Guys that girls that are not clingy, or more likely going to hate having a clingy partner.

What Girls Said 10

• As long as you're not nuts, you should be fine.
    www.adweek.com/.../overly_attached_computer.jpg

My boyfriend is pretty clingy and so am I, so we work great together.

• Thing is, most teens nowadays are clingy! But I guess it depends on the person. There's a difference between being really loving and wanting to spend a lot of time together, and being possessive and obsessive. Just make sure you have a life OUTSIDE of the relationship, and let him know that so he can still chase you instead of you always giving up your time and dropping everything for him. Good luck :)

• But i don't have a life. All I have is instagram and other social media sites but he shuts me out of it because he wants me for himself.

Just at times like this he can't handle the pressure of my clingyness

• Well try to get outside more! Try to make time for activities with friends and family!

• Well for one you're not stupid, one of my ex bf liked me being clingy and wanted me to act more clingy but I was too clingy lol but don't worry some guys do (:

• Being clingy is definitely a deal breaker for me. It's not that I don't like spending time with my loved ones, but I just really need a lot of time by myself to relax and just think. Sure, it's nice to know that he loves being around me but it would also make him look very weak and dependent in my eyes which is a big no-no.

• Well that's because he's a guy right. It's a bit different if a guy is clingy.

• I don't see why it would be any different. I think it's unattractive either way whether it's a man or a woman (I'm bi), but I chose the pronoun "he" because I'm currently dating a man.

• people have personal preferences right. hah

• Yeah I always had that problem too. I get really attached, but luckily I started dating someone who is just as attached as me. It's been 2 years and we've spent every single day together haha.

• Some people like clingy. Others don't. tell him how you feel when you're around him. and ask him what he thinks about it. It depends on the guy, its not the same with everyone.

• Well if he feels bad when you can't hang out, he probably enjoys it. I like clingy because I'm an attention hog when it comes to my guy. I love being texted all the time and having him always want to hang out and do stuff with me. Makes me feel really wanted :)

• You just need to find someone else like that.

I can't handle clingy dudes. I also can't handle aloof dudes. I need someone who will chill with me on a regular basis (but still wants alone time and or friend time, but not a disproportionate amount), and someone who will answer my text messages reasonably, but not text me 24-7.

• I am clingy as well, but I am thankful enough to have a bf that seems to like my clingyness, I can't go a day without talking to him and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• It is only clingy if one person makes the other person feel smothered. Clingyness comes from insecurity. You have to ask to ask yourself why you are so insecure.