He disappears on weekends?

So I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. We do a lot of stuff during the week, he calls me most mornings and nights we text throughout the day, but on the weekends he kinda disappears. He's leaving soon for the marines and he says he's spending time with his family because that's when they're all off. He says he usually gets pretty drunk and so he puts his phone up. I never really hear from him just a random text and then nothing else, if I try and contact him I don't hear back from him for hours. I asked him again and he said he's just with his family he suggested I come over one weekend once but I said I didn't want to impose. I don't know that it was sincere or not. Guys does this found reasonable or am I right in noticing a red flag?

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard to say; you should probably go over with him and hang out with his family once. Have you talked to his friend? You can always ask him if they hang out with him on the weekends.

• Sounds like he might have a little crumpet on the side.

What Girls Said 0