We like each other. Now what?

This week I discovered that this guy I've known for a while likes me. My friends noticed and told me it was extremely obvious. I checked with his friend, who said this is exactly how he acts when he likes a girl. I don't want to just wait or he'll become the one who got away... and I'm also not comfortable with asking him out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Open the way. get more open with him, get closer and more touchy when you go out, smile and show him that you like him plus keep the atmosphere calm and do not get nervous. And do not try to show obvious hints when you are worrying about whether he likes you or not, that will make both of you nervous and there will be less chance that he approaches. Just be calm, natural and friendly. there is a 'good chance' that he likes you so primarily end all the worries. let it happen naturally as you get closer slowly. and you'll be good.
    So get closer, change your random behaviour and have a more intimate behaviour with him and open the way with this behaviour, do not be nervous and let it happen by itself.

and always have this in your head too that it's not your first and last chance. so don't let this certain common thought make you worried.

What Guys Said 2

• Show hints that you like him. But be sure to let it be know, without saying it directly. Like earlier: you didn't know he liked you until someone said it. So either make it somewhat obvious without telling him, or just get his friend to tell him. That method works a lot of the tome

• How do you make it obvious?

• If you said that you were glad you got to know each other better and all, he would see that as a "We got to spend time together, and it was fun. A relationship might be possible" so sort of a sign that it was good, and he should keep on going for you. So I would say something like that

• Makes sense, thanks, I'll try it

• Try to start hanging out with him more, and start flirting with him, Examples: compliment him, seem interested in what he says, laugh at all his jokes, (even if they are not funny haha) and touch him (not in a pervy way just like touch his arm or leg or something, make it clear that you are interested without actually saying anything. If you do all those things and he still doesn't ask, then he probably won't ever.

• Out of what you listed I really only laugh at his jokes and seem interested in what he says. I tried to do the touchy flirty thing one day but couldn't find the right moment.

What Girls Said 2

• well if you think that he like you than asks him. and take him out for a dinner. or wait for him to ask you. .

• Ask his friends to tell him that you're also interested in him