Is there a possibility he might stay after telling me this?

I've been seeing this one guy for the past 7 months or so now. Everything has been pretty great between us and we've labelled each other 'boyfriend/girlfriend'.

Anyway, in the beginning he was only meant to study his masters here for a year. When I met him, he told me that he might not be here if he got a job elsewhere, which made me a bit sad to be honest. We talked about it and I told him that if he didn't get a job opportunity here, then it probably wasn't meant to be, which then made him cry in front of me. He told me that I was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time.

I was skyping with him yesterday, however, and out of the blue he told me that he had a friend who worked in a company, who had told him that there was a job opportunity in our city and that they were looking for new people to employ with his qualifications. Apart from that, he also said his friend would be able to put in a good word for him.

Why would my boyfriend be telling me this? Is he just trying to get my hopes up or could he seriously be thinking of staying here after our conversation?

What Guys Said 1

• He is definitely looking to stay. He would not give you false hope

What Girls Said 0