Do women like crazy / eccentric guys?

I get so uncomfortable talking to women I'm attracted to because I feel they'll think I'm too weird. I know myself to be an eccentric genius and I can't tell you how many times I've explained something that I was doing or thinking only to get this eyes wide open look at me like she can't believe this is happening. This wtf is going on look and then just staring at me. It makes me feel like some sort of freak show. I mean I guess they're really just trying to make sense of it all, but it makes me feel like I'll never be able to connect with them. So I try to "act normally", but I'm never really sure what that is. This only compounds this fear for me. Does this make sense?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• i knew a guy who was attractive but super weird, he liked making people feel uncomfortable and he would say things without thinking but he wasn't antisocial. His ex-girlfriend is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in person, like i would cry because i couldn't be that effortlessly beautiful, and they were together for a couple of years. So i would say yes, you're probably somebody's type

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say just be yourself I get weird looks from women sometimes too but there are plenty of attractive women that like the weird guys they are entertained by us and want to know more

• I'm eccentric and quintessentially English and I find it adds to my character and my charm. So I am not worried about showing it off.

• not much though, they assume these guys are retards or stoned

• if you're hot, you'll be fine. If not, you're in trouble