Why do guys act like they like you one minute then completely ignore you the next? Any ideas?

One minute this guy is asking me out etc. Then the next minute he isn't even replying to my txts and acts like nothing is going on between us.. then he would ask me out again.. anyone know what goes on in a guys brain? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly don't make the mistake thinking guys use their brain THINKING... us men and I mean all of us men are dumbass idiots when it comes to women!!!
    He obviously likes you but is trying to play it cool... just give him a taste if his own medicine and I promise you he will be after you like crazy... good luck

What Guys Said 4

• He's playing hard to get he doesn't want you to think he's too interested in you by being available to you all the time

• Maybe you're not reciprocating the feelings.

• Are you giving him signs you like him?

• Yea I have, I came right out and said it, that's why I'm a little confused

• He doesn't want to seem desperate. That's my guess.

• Yea maybe your right, anyway thanks

• Well, did you say yes? If not, he's going to have to assume disinterest. Simple as that.

What Girls Said 1

• I've always had issues like this with men as well.
    I'm guessing they just lose interest for one reason or another.
    But quite often, a man will be into me, messaging me all the time, acting like he cares, etc... then POOF! I'll simply stop hearing from him. Nothing had changed, that I know of, nothing happened between us, I'm simply "old news" or something.
    It doesn't feel great.

With your guy, it sounds like maybe he doesn't know what he wants. One minute he does want you, but maybe he also has someone else in mind too and he's sort of juggling.
    Could be juggling, could be afraid to show he really likes you, could be he's playing games to see how you'll react, or could just be complete obliviousness, haha!
    Why not just ask him?
    "Hey, what's going on?"
    Couldn't hurt...

Good luck, let us know how things turn out!