Do men, in general, like baby-faced, petite girls who look like teens rather than twenty-something women?

I mean girls who are actually in their twenties but look so much younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Each man has his own preferences, and they don't "generally" prefer women who are teen-like in appearance. There are many guys who won't even consider me because I am petite, baby-faced and look like a teenager. Then there are other guys who like it, and some who don't mind it.

• Thanks. . maybe I shouldn't have said "in general" .. I understand there are preferences.. I might haven't expressed it well cuz English is not my native language. :)

• We can hold hands and head to the moon anyday ;D

• @Asker, thanks for MH 😀

@Keyspirits, aww 😊

What Guys Said 10

• In addition to Sean's comment:
    The thing is, if she looks young now, she'll look young later ;^)

There's always the option to date an older guy. To an older guy you just 'look younger', not younger than your age.

• Yes, i like young/ average looking/ medium -bigger girl type
    i highly respect all females in all aspects but if i get a pretty
    girls it happens, if she is smaller built type of girl that's cool
    i don't set my standards high on girls looks, i like girly type
    girls she can baby faced but legal age girl.

• Sure, guys like younger girls.
    Guys like girls to be more feminine than them so seems to work out.
    Personally I like cute/petite girls a lot.

• Thanks for your answer. I don't know why people are answering inappropriately on this. It's just kind of a poll. -_-

• Lol so thats one benefit :p

• Haha apparently XD

• The thing is, if she looks young now, she'll look young later ;^)

• I like both hahaha

• Yeh I think most of us do tbh, we go for girls that we think look around 18 to 21 look at ariana grande she looks 14 but she's attractive. Youth is a great asset to females. Older looking women aren't dont do it for me in terms of infatuation.

• Absolutely

• Thanks for answering Joe

• I prefer cute baby faced women over hot ones. Feminine and adorable are my favorites.

• da pedo bear sez da younger a gurl da better it look

• I like the more cute girls over the ones that are perhaps hotter and look their age.

• Thanks. You got my point. cuteness vs hotness lol

• Don't get me wrong, I like hotties too but its just personal preference, I guess hotties are good to stare at but cuties are funner to be around.

What Girls Said 3

• I know a lot of guys like me and I am short and apparently very cute looking. My disadvantages is me being being introverted and awkward and too real for people. I dont know, I am just the awkward type who likes to sing and write songs alone in her room with a guitar.

• All types of guys with all types of preferences! Curious to know :)

• They do, but most men are careful to make sure they know the real age of the petite girl.