Help please , Question for girls?

Hi.
My name is Hisham , and i'm an atheist saudi arabian guy.
i'm only 18 years old , and have been thinking about leaving saudi arabia to a little bit more liberal country.

and i was thinking about the consequences of leaving saudi arabia , and one of which popped in my head was "Dating" .

would girls date an atheist saudi arabian guy? .

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. Like in my opinion, I prefer to be with a guy who is open-minded and doesn't automatically say no to there ever being a heaven of some kind.

• well , i think i'm open minded , i guess i got a chance?

What Girls Said 8

• its 2014, in Canada i see interacial couples everywhere! I'm latina and most of the attention i get is from white men

• oh and i know of white women who have given up the white American wedding to have a traditional muslim weddings for their man's family, so there are very open minded women out there

• If you have the heart and the looks then you should be fine here. (: there are plenty of pro choice on religion people and also athiests.
    And lots and lots of women to choose from.

• Yeah, sure. I'm an atheist too, so that really wouldn't bother me at all.

• why not? middle eastern guys are attractive
    and there are many girls who date guys from middle east

• they're?
      not sure if i am , but i think i should be confident about it :)

• yup, you will be fine. you have as good of a chance as any.

• yeah definitely

• Absolutely! In England yes, not everyone but I guess many would see that as a problem

• that's some bad news ;l

• No not everyone seriously where you come from doesn't matter most places are multicultural

• I don't honestly believe that people care about religion (or lack of it) or about your nationality.

What Guys Said 0