Why do girls take so long to text back?

seriously , sometimes its reply in 2 seconds, then 5 hours. girls always loaf on texting... why?

Most Helpful Opinion

• lots of reasons:

1) I really am literally busy...doing something at the moment...shower...finishing up a paper...gone out to get groceries for my mom...cleaning...eating dinnner with family...listening to ipod...working out, watching tv inside but my phone is in my room...or who knows still inside my purse...i could be at work...im not allowed to have my phone on me at work...i work in retail.

2.) if I do have my phone on me...ill get his text and I could need some time to think it over of what to say or reply...like if I wanna impress him and stuff...or flirt with him without being too obvious...sometimes ill get his text...and ill immediately call up my bffs and tell her out of happpinesss and joy and discusss everything he wrote emoticons, punctuation and everything and analyze it all and re-read it over and over again with euphoria, and prepare wisely of what I am going to reply next...lol...its called being a girl.