Ladies, what is you favorite type of cologne on a guy? For example, Musky? Fresh? Fruity? Spice?

I love fresh smells and spice smells. I like to mix a little fruityness to fresh smells. I love mixing colognes too.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love fresh and spice as well. i think theyre fantastic. when a man wears a captivating cologne... it has some pretty crazy effects on me:P

i love fresh more tho. omg Bottled Night by Hugo Boss... that just gets me... u have to check it out!

What Girls Said 10

• musky, fresh and spicy and hell no to fruity - I think if a guy smelled like a fruit I might want to just eat him - I love fruits, don't judge me...

• Spicebomb is my ultimate fave. Bf wears it and its fucking sexy.

• I love spicebomb too! Get him monte black intense. ITs amazing too! I've got both

• ;) You're already soo pro at scents you obviously don't need help ! And yes I've been thinking of buying him that scent

• I just wanted to get some opinions :)

• I love when my boyfriend wears Spicebomb and also Musky they are both 'manly smells' lol and it's so hoottt!! haha

• Chrome Azzaro smells good

• No fruity, fruity smells good on girls! No spice smells it smells uncomfortable in my opinion. I like a really manly manly smell I don't know what it's called since I'm no gentleman. I do like fresh smells :)

• I like his smell or a guy smell musky I guess please no fruity please please don't spray to much please

• A nice fresh scent. Fuck axe. That shit gives me a headache. Never heard of spice bomb, thinking about getting it for my bf. How much is it? But for now I like bod, old spica, and rapf Lauren for my man. He smells great♡♡♡

• spicebomb is 90$. If you plan to buy cologne, get it from overstock. They have great deals!

• Whatever you would classify Armani's, Acqua Di Gio as, go with that. That cologne is the best!

• I love fresh and clean smells. I'm not really into fruity smells on men.

• My boyfriend doesn't wear cologne. His exercise is swimming so his cologne is chlorine lol. And that mixed with whatever kind of laundry detergent he uses and his natural smell is kind of overkill for the senses and drives me absolutely crazy.

What Guys Said 0